Thursday, June 14, 2012

"Once Upon A Book" {Cupcakes}

Hello everybody, for this post the inspiration of these wonderful cupcakes was from the amazing woman that we all know "Martha Stewart" she made an article for Baby shower themes, and one of then was {A Book-Theme} and knowing her it was absolutely goergeous and unique. My client was mesmerized by it and asked me for cupcakes with that theme; this is what I came up with and I hope you like it.



On this first cupcake, it was a vanilla with strawberry frosting embelished with a fondant book that like on the inspiration theme said {You'll love this book because}, they looked so adorable...

On the second one I wanted to make it seem like what it represented, the {twinkle, twinkle stars with moon} so I made a chocolate fudge cupcake with the chocolate frosting, embelished with moon and stars made out of fondant and sprinkled some disco dust on them for an extra sparkle.


Here we have the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting embelished with a fondant ribbon, a little flower and the extra sparkle that I love of the disco dust.

This last ones were my favorites, they were just simple vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting, but the decoration on them was super cute, I always have fun making those little tiny fondant flowers and leaves, that complement this cute theme super simple and sweet.

Here you have the finish product, for the perfect theme. Thank you Martha Stewart for your amazing talent and for giving us all those super cute ideas and inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment